Sitesh

Sitesh
Sitesh Mishra

Friday, January 10, 2014

Pahale AAP!

Dear Friends,
Happy new year to all!!! I am sure at least Delhite might have felt this by end of Dec'13 that this year is going to be a good year for them ---Aam Adami governence. 

I hear a positive vibes across the country that some changes are coming for good!!  One of the politician said that Ram Manohar Mohia movement was of similar engagement from public and you see the end result.

But har badalab ke liye kranti jaroori hoti hai.  Kranti has started, eduction level is good unlike during Ram Manohar Lohiya movementPeople will have tools like citizen charter, RTI and Lokpal, Anti-corruption help line etc. etc.  This movement seems to be totally different from previous one.  This movement is on fast track like Nirbhaya's case!!!  Good part is that Kejariwal knows he and his team may have to create momentum to gain confidence in aam adami and much needed changes are of immediate requirements...

This movement has to be sustained until at grass root level corruption is reduced and swtantrata or swaraj is completely visible.  I liked the anti corruption help line from Delhi CM-AK, but I am surprised to see that anti corruption helpline is there in every state but it is made so complicated that it is further harassment to aam adami.  Now people needs simple solution and visible action. People are frustrated because of complicated rules and misuse of powers of beurocrates !!!!!.

I hear that some of the existing politicians (like Kamal Farooqi from SP) who feels they would not be able to win this time, are trying to join AAP and feels that they can get the waive's-votes.... I am not sure if Aam adami can have enough filtering mechanism to stop it.  But this kind of horizontal change need to be banned or people who are coming from other party on the name of public service through AAP should not be given any post for 10 years and needed to be just party worker at entry level if they really want to serve the so called aam adami.

I remembered last year Kamal Farooqi wanted to do check-in at Bangalore airport- but out of turn where there was a queue of around 40 people before him.  When some of us obstructed him for doing so, he started arguing that there is no VIP window for MPs and MLAs so he has no other option.  When me and my wife along with many other passenger did not allow him to check in  Kamal Saheb started scolding local staff at airport for not having VIP window opened for him.  Finally the staff arranged some thing but do we need such politician in AAP?  A BIG NO. 

An another incidence at RTO-KR Puram.  I had to collect life time tax paid receipt for my vehicle.  While filling the application form, clerk made my life miserable and asked me that they need self addressed envelope with postage stamp so that RTO department will send me the receipt via post.  I was forced to buy the envelop with postage stamp at double the cost from one of the dalal known to her.
 
When RTO department did not send me the receipt and they were not replying satisfactorily about the status over phone, I paid a visit to KR puram RTO after 45 days of submission and surprisingly my work was done but they were not ready to hand over the receipt.  I started arguing that if they are not sending the receipt via post then why did they take self addressed stamped envelop?  Obviously they were waiting for me to approach them and expecting some dakshina before they could hand over the receipt.  What a shame!!! they are paid government employees!!!

In most of the RTOs and sub-registrar office nothing moves without paying the bribes.  We aam adami should work to expose them asap and they should be removed from the system.

Ab Pahale aap nahi, kaho Pahale mai pahal karunga to weed out corruption.  

Once again wish you a great year ahead !!!

No comments: