Sitesh

Sitesh
Sitesh Mishra

Monday, October 25, 2010

Thnak You Rupesh!

My brother lost his vallet in the train while going to Delhi. It was fallen down from his pocket when he was in deep sleep.

When fellow passanger asked whoes vallet is this, my brother didn't woke up and obviousely didn't comment. In half sleep Mr. Rupesh felt it might be his one and he took it and kept in his pocket. Most of the vallet looks similar that too in half sleep! Rupesh had to get down in early morning, and when he took auto to his destination he realized that he has two wallet instead of one.
Looking closely inside the purse he found some doctor's business card and contacted the doctor. Luckily doctor knew me and gave me the message that some one has found the purse and please contact at that number. Before that I did receive the message that my brother has lost is wallet in the train and I was quite sad.
Apart from the money vallet had lots of other important documents. It would have been tough to get all other documents in duplicate.
Rupesh personally returned the vallet to me for my brother. I realized that that there are many honest and kind people in this world because of them faith and belief still exists.

Thankyou Rupesh!
Best Regards
Sitesh Mishra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are talking about faith, kindness ??

Can you recollect how bad and unfair you were to an employee while you were at Infineon ?

Because of your bad behaviour, being a boss and misusing your power, your sub-ordinate who had a dependant family was forced to resign and was shattered for several months and was never settled for many many years.

Do you realize how much it can hurt ?

Sitesh said...

Dear Anonymous,
I remember this very well and you are seeing from your point of view.

Business does not run on charity!

I am not justifying but if some one is not performing upto the mark or becomes liability to the organization, collective decision is taken together within the organisation.
Individuals are not above the organisation and we should understand this. We are paid to do certain things and we should be professional to understand this.

Hope and wish that you have come out from the difficult situation.