Sitesh

Sitesh
Sitesh Mishra

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Innovation Stammtisch-- A new learning

Surprized ! what does it mean by Stammtisch?
It means a regular get-together in German language. I conducted a workshop recently by name "Innovation Stammtisch". My learnings had been really great!! From a small group of engineers we got tons of ideas about products improvement, eco-system development, how to out cast your competitors etc. etc...

I am sure incorporating ideas into the product are equally difficult but believe me half the battle is won.

It is really a good concept and I am convinced to conduct this regularly in my professional life. There may be a small idea but that can turn the business, Just imagine a simple google page with one edit box to search some thing, but all of us visit this page hundred times a day! Can you imagine the hit count and life without google!

Think simplicity, innovative and lead the market.

No comments: