Sitesh

Sitesh
Sitesh Mishra

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My wish got fulfilled.--Satya Sai Baba

As I had wished that I wanted to visit Sai Baba's place, I called up one of our friends who is devotee of baba and also if he can give us a company.
We started at 5:30 AM on 22.March-2009 from our house and reached Puttaparthy by 8:30 AM. We settled down by 9:00 AM in the meditation hall. I saw thousands of devotees doing meditation. I also sat with my kids Anindya and Achintya. Baba doesn't visit the meditation camp in the morning quite often. I was quite lucky that Baba came that day and gave us the darshan. I went to Parthy first time with lots of hope and my wish was fulfilled.
A very strange incident:-
In the meditation hall, diagonally opposite to me there was a blind person who was a European gentleman who was singing bhajjans in Hindi, enchanting the mantras etc. so clearly and saw that he was enjoying the meditation. Though there were many foreigners who were there but this gentleman was amazing and was full of cheers and happiness. I am not sure for how long he is there in Puttaparthy and when did he learnt these bhajjans, pronunciation etc..
Anyway this made me realized again that there is some driving force in this world and we all are bound to our deeds and destiny.

No comments: